You come home “die” from work or simply do not have time to cook, so reach for stirring up food in the microwave. However, there are some dishes that look better and taste better if they heat up in the oven or on the stove.
Well-known culinary side Cialis made a list of six things you should not reheat in the microwave. Give yourself time and reheat them in a better way, but here are a few tips on how to do it.
1 Casseroles. This food is better heat so that the spraying water and steam will prevent drying during reheating. Cover the casserole tightly with foil and bake at 160 degrees until it is warm enough. Check the temperature in the middle of a complement, in this position it is necessary to heat the most.
- Fried Chicken. Place the chicken in the pan and cover with foil. A ten minute hold at about 190 degrees and remove the foil. Continue to bake until the chicken is not sufficiently heated.
- Pizza. If reheating multiple pieces and bake them in the oven at 190 degrees until the cheese is melted and crust crispy. If you only have a piece or two, place them in a dry pan and cover with foil. Heat over medium heat until the cheese is melted and crust to become crispy.
- Pasta. Pasta without sauce can get hot in a pot of boiling water for 30 to 45 seconds. Pasta in a sauce based on oil or cream can be a bit problematic warm because in the event of overheating oil or cream can separate and become food to fat. Warmed food in a pot on medium-low heat and add a small amount of oil or cream and stir often. Pasta in tomato sauce can easily heated to high temperature, and if it is too thick, dilute it with a little water and, if necessary, add the spices.
- Steaks. The remains of the first thin slice in order to more evenly heated. Add to the pan with a little oil over medium heat until chops are not darkened the edges and sufficiently heated.
- French fries. French fries is difficult to heat up, without losing the taste, texture and finesse. For best results, some oil in a pan with non-stick surface until it flashes. Chips put into hot oil and fry until it is brown and crisp